« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Group
    Amministratore
    STU
    +6,564

Status
    Anonymous
    Credo che ormai serva una discussione apposita. Inizio da un video interessante di RID.

2.     +3   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +291

Status

3.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status

In this podcast, hear from Richard Berthon, UK Director of Combat Air, Herman Claesen, FCAS Managing Director, BAE Systems and Air Cdre Jonny Moreton, UK Programme Director, Future Combat Air Acquisition Programme, UK discuss the key points of this roundtable.

4.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status
    6gjnkej2fxy91

Finalmente si sono messi a parlare della questione di base!

I tedeschi vogliono un caccia pesante da 38t vs un caccia imbarcabile Francese che al massimo massimo dovrebbe toccare le 30t

5.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status
    Dal forum francese air-defense post sullo SCAF.

The worst thing when they ask France for a "reasonable" share is that they got NOTHING with their purchases with their eyes closed in the US...

Very interesting article from Die Welt which only now discovers (article of 10/11) that even the maintenance of the CH47 and other F35 will not be done in Germany...

www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article2420...ct.onsitesearch

Not Even Maintenance - German Defense Ministry Ignoring Its Own Industry

The Federal Ministry of Defense wants to order new fighter jets and helicopters from the United States for several billion euros. German industry should not even take over the maintenance. Now she's sounding the alarm, warning of US dependency - and hypothesizing.

This time it is not a warning about dependence on China, but on the United States. And this also does not affect the semiconductor industry, but armaments. The Federal Association of the German Aerospace Industry (BDLI) sees the risk of leaving almost empty-handed with the planned purchase of F-35 fighter jets and CH-47F Chinook heavy helicopters for more than 16 billion dollars. euros. So far, the Ministry of Defense or the federal government has not even demanded that German industry be involved at least in the maintenance, repair and support of the models, BDLI representatives criticized during a a videoconference. The new American fighter planes or helicopters intended for the Bundeswehr could therefore not be maintained in Germany, but in other European countries of the network of the American armed forces or by the American companies Lockheed (F-35) or Boeing (Chinook) , said Martin Presidency Kroell BDLI. This creates a dangerous addiction.

Given the future viability of German industry, this would be a major loss for military and civil aviation. There is also an economic aspect: “The money we spend in the United States does not come back. A participation of domestic industry, on the other hand, pays off and creates jobs. "It's not just about maintenance and support, it's also about strategic industrial policy," says Kroell. German industry should sit at the table on an equal footing “and not leave everything to friends in the United States”. Wolfgang Schoder, BDLI board member and head of Airbus Helicopters Germany, argues the same. As long as there is no contractual requirement, Boeing will see no urgent need for helicopters to involve German industry. The focus is on supplying the US Armed Forces. The federal government must therefore determine before signing the contract what actions are taken in Germany to have sovereignty. Buy off the shelf advertisement The purchase of fighter planes and helicopters from the United States is one of the major projects of the 100 billion euro special fund for the Bundeswehr. One of the peculiarities is that the replacement of older Tornado models and heavy helicopters is treated as an agreement between the governments of Berlin and Washington. Experts speak of an FMS (Foreign Military Sales) company, in which purchases are made almost directly, without extensive special requests, often referred to in the industry as "expensive German solutions". In the case of helicopters, Europe does not have a comparable model anyway, so it must be ordered from the United States. When replacing obsolete Tornado models, rapid availability plays a role. The F-35 model can be used as a future carrier aircraft to drop tactical atomic bombs, the so-called nuclear sharing of the Bundeswehr.

The industry association BDLI does not understand why the Federal Government has so far not planned to involve its own aviation industry in the billion-euro purchases. Other European countries that have ordered the F-35 have firmly agreed to thorough consideration as well as maintenance, servicing and parts production, BDLI representative Kroell said. The most recent example is Switzerland. After all, taxpayers' money was used to build a competitive industry in Germany for the operational readiness of the Bundeswehr. Over the next 30, 40, 50 years, however, the new systems would need to be maintained, repaired, and possibly further developed.The Federal Ministry of Defense said it was concerned that German participation would make procurement even more complex and could be delayed. In addition, American manufacturers could take advantage of this to increase prices.Obviously, the department also lacks experience in dealing with these international companies. According to information from the BDLI, the Ministry of Defense does not feel responsible for industrial policy. Kroell admitted that the involvement of German industry could make purchases more expensive by a few percentage points. However, projects should be calculated over the entire period of use. In the case of heavy helicopters, only 30% of total costs would go to procurement, but 70% to maintenance over the next 30 years.
    AmendedSaturday at 4:43 p.m.by Pakal

6.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +1,530

Status
    Senza una faco la manutenzione non possono farla, come pensavano di fare altrimenti?

Interessante la manutenzione per i ch47 europei, vuoi vedere che forse la linea di assemblaggio per i 18 Chinook italiani servirà a qualcosa?

7.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status

Tempest proprio non registrato, :asd: non sia mai che Inglesi e Italiani riescano la dove Francesi e Tedeschi falliscono

8.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +1,064

Status
    Anonymous
    Senza una faco la manutenzione non possono farla, come pensavano di fare altrimenti?

Interessante la manutenzione per i ch47 europei, vuoi vedere che forse la linea di assemblaggio per i 18 Chinook italiani servirà a qualcosa?

Lo US Army ha CH47 di base in Germania quindi presumo che i CH47 tedeschi faranno la manutenzione nello stesso posto di quelli americani.
    Gli USA fanno fare la manutenzione in Italia per i loro CH47 di stanza in Europa?

9.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +1,034

Status
    Mi sembra strano che i tedeschi non abbiano negoziato delle compensazioni industriali, ovviamente anche slegate a questi programmi... Del resto noi in queste pagine parliamo di come possa essere interessante per noi acquisire IFV made in Germany in cambio della costruzione degli F35 nella nostra FACO, in Germania non hanno di queste idee o similari?

10.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +1,064

Status
    Anonymous
    Una possibile spiegazione potrebbe essere l'aver contrattato un prezzo minore. Produrre su licenza ha probabilmente sia vantaggi che svantaggi. Certo che se ne acquistano veramente 60, non 16, il dubbio sul perché rimane.

11.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +488

Status
    Forse i Tedeschi ci avranno anche provato ma i costi e le imposizioni li avranno scoraggiati, probabile che abbiano chiesto 5x e Lockheed abbia concesso x, la posizione negoziale tedesca poi non si può definire buona: i loro ordini e soldi non servono a sviluppare l'aereo o ad abbassarne sensibilmente i costi di produzione, in più gli serve un aereo per la condivisione nucleare, proprio nel mentre in cui la guerra torna ad affacciarsi in Europa.

12.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status
    Oppure è contropartita alla bilancia commerciale negativa USA per 60mld (annuali)

13.     +1   Like  

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +437

Status
    QUOTE (Meriv @ 11/11/2022, 17:14) 
    6gjnkej2fxy91

Finalmente si sono messi a parlare della questione di base!

I tedeschi vogliono un caccia pesante da 38t vs un caccia imbarcabile Francese che al massimo massimo dovrebbe toccare le 30t

Se le informazioni sono corrette 38t son davvero tante
    F14 -- 33t
    F15 -- circa 30t

E son grossi... un F35 sembra piu' piccolo di un F16 al confronto

In pratica vogliono un bastione tipo F22 (Che appunto fa 38t stando a Wiki)

14.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +2,231

Status
    Ma non è quello di cui abbiamo bisogno?

Oramai siamo seconda linea.

Distanze più lunghe.

Bisogno di tandem per netcentrico (IMHO)

Avremo droni per il dogfight da quanto immagino.

Per noi inglesi/italiani/giapponesi immagino avrà anche un forte focus marino.

Per i tedeschi sarà lo stesso ad esclusione dell'ultimo punto.

15.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Abilitato
    STU
    +837

Status
    "Per noi inglesi/italiani/giapponesi immagino avrà anche un forte focus marino."

Ci sono anche gli svedesi nel Tempest.

315 replies since 23/9/2022, 17:51   70095 views